In order to maintain a clean and appropriate atmosphere and help all visitors to have a positive experience at our site, those who post comments must follow these basic rules of conduct.
We shouldn’t even need to post these … I mean, we’re all brothers and sisters here, right? (Legal stuff)
1. You may not post any information that is obscene or may be hateful or offensive on racial, ethnic, sexual or any other grounds; is harmful, vulgar or distasteful; or is defamatory, libelous, or invades another person’s privacy or proprietary rights.
2. You may not post information that is critical of the leadership or the beliefs of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
3. You may not harass, stalk, threaten or abuse other people in any manner.
4. You should demonstrate appropriate respect for others who have made comments. If you disagree with an opinion, you may challenge that opinion with a posting of your own. You should, however, refrain from ever personally attacking the person making the posting.
5. You will not post or transmit copyrighted information or in any way infringe the intellectual property of others.
6. You agree not to post any form of personal advertisement.
7. You may not impersonate any other person or misrepresent a relationship with any person or entity.
8. You agree that you are fully responsible for the results of any post that occurs on your account while your password is being used. If you suspect you are being impersonated, please contact us and let us know immediately.